How does Pass/No Credit (P/NC) work?
Due to the disruption caused by COVID-19 pandemic this semester, academic policies have been changed for the Spring 2020 semester to provide students with greater flexibility during this difficult period. Learn more about Pass/No Credit (P/NC)
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Through the Registrar's office:
- students register for classes and receive the records of their progress and achievement
- current and former students may obtain transcripts.
- the schedules for the instructional program are prepared each semester for the academic departments
The office also:
- maintains the record of the university's academic affairs
- monitors and enforces many of the academic procedures and policies of the university