- Complete all required fields on the application, indicated by an asterisk (*)
- Non-refundable application fee of $60 is required (MasterCard or Visa)
- Capitalize the first letter of proper names.
In addition to the online application, please submit the following materials:
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended (regardless of whether a credential was earned or not).
Email these materials to: email@example.com
Complete the program-specific requirements for your program.
International students: additional requirements
Complete all of the above requirements—and the following requirements for international students:
- Copy of your passport.
- Permanent home address in country of citizenship.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must demonstrate that they are proficient in English. Most do this by taking the TOEFL, IELTS or a Pearson Academic Exam. Learn more: TOEFL/IELTS test waivers
Email all materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadlines & test requirements
Applications are reviewed once they are complete, and decisions are made as soon as possible.
A maximum of 6 credit hours (or the equivalent) may be transferred from another institution toward a UMass Dartmouth graduate degree—and a maximum of 3 credit hours (or the equivalent) may be transferred toward a UMass Dartmouth graduate certificate—with approval of the relevant department, dean and Office of Graduate Studies, provided the courses have a B minus or better grade.
Unless specific arrangements have been approved by relevant entities, including the Office of Graduate Studies, course credits applied in the attainment of another credential (e.g., degree or certificate) from any institution, including UMass Dartmouth, cannot be used to fulfill any of the requirements of a graduate credential (e.g., degree or certificate) at UMass Dartmouth.
Mailing materials to UMassD
If mailing materials, please include your name and student ID (provided after you apply) on each item.
Mail materials to:
Foster Administration, 011
285 Old Westport Road
Dartmouth, MA 02747-2300