Get ahead of your competition! Continue with an online summer course(s). Summer registration is open! Choose your classes and register now. If you have questions, please email email@example.com for assistance.
Free apps for online learning, productivity, and stress reduction
- Chegg Prep - flashcards created to prepare for all types of subject matter
- StudyBlue - has study materials for all different courses
- Cram - flashcards to prepare for all types of subject matter and multiple choice tests.
- Flora - tracks your focus time
- Flipd - shows how long you’ve spent on apps, sleeping, studying, etc.
- Productive - helps user create their daily routine, provides feedback
- Microsoft OneNote - easily integrates with your UMassD account
- Agenda - tracks your note taking over time, allows easy addition of photos and outside info
- Notebook - organizes your notes into different notebooks
- Calm - meditation app that also has music to help you fall asleep
- Aura - after assessing your mood, provides you with personalized life coaching and stories to reduce anxiety
- Insight Timer – meditation app that creates playlists for anxiety, sleep, stress, and productivity
About the center
The Center for Access and Success (CAS), oversees the University’s compliance with the legal mandates expressed in Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 for students with documented disabilities.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.